View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:34 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Dietryin

Wow!

16 replies!!!!

I really didn't think anyone cared....my heart is warm....you have no idea how good your replies and encouragement made me feel

Got down on my hands and knees this morning.

10 mins later I found out that I do not have to worry about breast cancer!!!

5 mins later ....the "new friend" i met last week at CDA called me....

got back down on my hands and knees and thanked God.

Gonna read my big book today and go to a meeting with her....she is going to be my sponsor....we gotta get moving on the steps....

I feel hopeful....the volume of replies tells me that this forum is where I belong and there are soooo many out there....

still worried about living situation and lack of employment but am hopeful that if i work this program with everything in me....with all of my heart and soul....that will not be quite as worrisome.

my story is looong....i hesitate to tell it because it would take at least 2 hours to compose...but I've been through hell......since 2008 it's been non-stop....just this September in only one week....i lost my job on monday, my dear friend died on wednesday and on saturday my husband told me he wanted to end our 22 year marriage....God has been presenting me with HUGE WARNING SIGNS AND RED FLAGS since '08.....i am finally gonna listen to him......i can't imagine a bottom worse than this one.

i am looking forward when i can support you all....and i can offer supportive feedback as you have given me.......

again, i cannot tell you how much your replies meant to me....thank you