View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
sooners
Oxy Fighter

Hey Lucus86,

Just thought I would say Hi and to tell you "Great Work" on keeping clean from the Oxy's after 3 years of use!

I don't know much about the stomach cramps as I am new to this addiction and this is my first time dealing with Oxy's myself. I am waiting on the end of the semester to go through my detox, just got back from a doctor's appointment. She put my next months prescription in 10 mg, so I can cut down starting in December, but I think it is best for me to just give them to my wife and do it cold Turkey, as some of my friends, especially "Failedtapper" have told me it's to hard to do , tapering and you will end up having a lengthened time of withdrawal besides having the temptation to take a pill because you have them. I told my doctor this, but I think she wanted me to have some incase something happened and I could not get a hold of her, so it made her feel better anyway, but I am still going to stick to my original plan of going cold turkey. I took my wife with me today and gave her the prescription, I have no hands on it or my medication. She hides them and will set out 3 pills in the morning for me, and no matter how much complaining I do, she will not give me anymore. It's for the best really and I mentally know that, but I just don't have the time to take a week off at this moment with finals and all, so I am just going to have to suffer another 3 weeks (because my body has become tolerant to what I am taking now and is in a mild form of withdrawal already) on the normal dose just to get to suffer really bad for a week after that LOL. But it is crazy really, I am looking forward to December, I know it will be hell, but I am looking forward to putting this behind me, taking the monkey off my back so to speak.

Anyway, I am sure someone will come along with an answer to your question of stomach cramping, I didn't mean to write a book, but I guess I needed to spill a bit myself LOL, and I am also proud of you, you give others hope, even when you post to tell of how many days you are clean, even something that simple helps people. I hope you get the stomach Cramp figured out and are able to get some rest.