View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 10:51 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Pony
Forum Leader

It is a cool subject.....Hhmmm! I don't think I have had a particular type all along. I think it has changed through the years. I do know that I have gone for "the under dog" types....less popular guys, more than the "pretty boy" types. I have always found the rugged mountain man look to be pretty attracting for me as far as looks go.

But truely it is what's on the inside that has always stolen my heart. There's usually something I see or sense about a guy....his personality, kind of person he is in his thinking and actions. Sometimes it's something about a guys eyes that get me. You can tell alot about a person by their eyes and I am attracted to the eyes......you can't hide much in the eyes. Also, I love a guy that has a gental way about him....gental thoughts, touch, demeaner. I once had a thing with a guy that found pleasure in watching little birds sitting and flying through a chainlink fence. I know taht sounds funny, but it was just the simple pleasures that made him smile! He was an artist too, Smoke. I, too, seem to be drawn to that type of guy also. A few of my interests have been artists. OH and yes, one "boyfriend" out of my past is gay also. He wasn't sure about that when we were dating, but I kind of knew. Age has never really made a difference to me either. I have been involved with men quite a few years older than me. And NO it was/is not a father complex thing....(I have heard from others around me about this) lol. I have a great father and we are very close and don't need another one.....LOL.... It's just that once in a while I would meet someone that I just connected with and age never mattered at that point.

I'm sure there is more to the choices I have made where my interests are, but that's what I came up with for now. This is very interesting.