Old 11-08-2011, 03:49 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
kanamit

Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
Has anyone bought any of the DVDs from the RR website? I emailed them to ask if they play on Region 2 DVD players as I am from outside the US/Canada.

I noticed there are two lots that might be useful: AVRT: Live! and AVRTuneup: The Beast Came Back so I also asked what the difference was. I haven't had a response yet.
For anyone that is interested I got a reply from one of Jack's colleague and she said they ship all over the world and never get any complaints regarding the DVDs so I can only assume they are Region 0 (which means they'll play anywhere).

Regarding each of the DVDs here is the response:

AVRT: Live
100% start to finish Jack teaching a severely addicted man AVRT. He had no prior knowledge of AVRT, so each technique is covered in depth. The length of the 5 DVD set is about 8 hours long.
The Beast That Came Back
Also a complete course in AVRT that was taught to a man who had taken Jack's AVRT class. He had done very well for a number of years and then changed his mind and used again. He came out for a refresher course, so all the techniques are covered, but not as in depth as AVRTLive. The 3 DVD set is about 4 hours long.