Thread: First attempt..
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:50 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
BigJim

Oh I do rub her feet. She does work really hard and with me out of work, shes holding this family together right now. My wife is capable of having a single glass and stopping, which is great. It's how I always wanted to be, but if I pour 1 for myself, it's going to end up as a bottle or two. I've always poured the drinks as I am (was) the drinker. Again, I haven't really discussed quitting with her yet, so it isn't some sort of cruel joke for her to ask me to pour her a glass.

I don't know why, but if I bring it up with her, I feel it will create a pressure for me to quit rather than a choice of my own. If she decides to ask, I'm I'm sure she will when I don't drink tonight (It's Friday!), I'll let her know I'm taking a little break. We'll just see if I can make it a big break.

My appetite is coming back so I may ditch the pot. Again, it was just a tiny pinch, far from 100 bongs a day, and it did seem to help. Pharmaceuticals scare me, and I found the more natural option worked the way I needed it to without any scary side effects.

Drinking a ton of coffee, I think it has it's own little buzz and it satisfies the strange need to have a glass in my hand. Between that and water, I don't know that my bladder has room for any other liquids

Thanks all for the support. nd and those are notorious binge occasions for me to the point were a few