View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:57 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
sooners
Oxy Fighter

Reply too Red42

Originally Posted by Red42 View Post
Quit massive doses of Oxycodones on Oct 20. Absolutely miserable. But been thru drill before so body didn't react too badly at first them WHAM! Called my dr. She called in hydrocodone to ease w/d. Yup stupid. So now craving more than ever on day 2 without any opiates. I've suffered from RLS anyway n just want to add Magnesium helps. Didn't sleep for ten days more than couple hours at time. Sux. Started AA/NA meetings. Feel better after meetings but in small town so meetings scarce. Been down w a cold so no meetings. Finding myself just passing time. Struggling. White knuckling it. Stuck w two small kids adding to suffering. House a wreck but can't bring self to do ****. Is it ever going to get easier or better? Wonder if better off on pills least could cope n know f--- up thought. Everything seems impossible. Just want to runaway from my life until I feel like I did before pain killers ruled my world. The obsessing abOut them subsiding but craving there. Husband minimally supportive as he has own issues -right now his only concern is hunting leaving me hanging by a thread. Yet he has worked so hard deserves break. Just want to scream. And run. And use. But won't use. Can't. Afraid I will accidentally OD. That's the only thing keeping me from using honestly. Death. Put my body thru so much using then running out so wd until next refill. Need a freaking miracle. Maybe I am just meant to spend life as junkie or drunk (when can't get pills). Not trying to b on pity party role. Maybe am. Just want end to this suffering.
Hang in there Red, I was just checking emails when I saw this, unfortunately I have to run, but I will be back. I will check to see if you are on so we can chat, sounds like you need some support and it is ok to need someone to lean on and no your not creating a pity party, it is a fact of life, people need help and they need someone to listen and it sounds like you do not have that in your life at the moment and I know the children depend on you, but if you are not well..... then the children don't have much to depend on now do they, so it is VERY important to take some time for YOU and help YOU get through this. Keep posting, keep yourself busy, there is an end to this hell my friend, but the hard part is it is not OVER NIGHT, and it takes TIME, and time can cause us to relapse because we can't take it anymore, it doesn't pass fast enough etc. etc.

Feel free to IM me as well,

Blessings,

Keith