Old 11-03-2011, 07:16 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Terminally Unique

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by freethinking View Post
Personally, I think you were being argumentative in your own way by trying to equate my lack of a "big plan" with me being "between binges". That is a faaaaar stretch, my friend. However you do not seem like the type who would ever admit to being irked on here or moreover even being wrong, so I'll accept that fact and move on....
That is a peculiar thing to say after I stated that I was off base for trying to convince you to make a Big Plan, as is the suggestion that my intent was malicious. You are obviously concerned about drinking again, and I was actually trying to help you. There are no victims here, nor messiahs, though, and you are welcome to dismiss my take on things. As always, trust your own instincts over the advice of anonymous people on the Internet, including my own. You may, however, want to consider who is really irked at my take on the necessity of a Big Plan. Is it you, or is it your Beast?