Old 11-03-2011, 05:50 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
freethinking
Poison Eater Extraordinaire

Originally Posted by Terminally Unique View Post
That does not bother me, although I have stated on multiple posts that most people quit entirely on their own, without any program, education, or training, including AVRT. This is, however, an AVRT thread, and the "Big Plan" is a key component of AVRT.
Right, I know this is an AVRT thread and my question (that your comment stemmed from) had to do with AVRT and its concept of "the beast". You are the one who decided to imply that because I do not have a big plan (which I mentioned months ago), I am therefore "between binges". The above argument would apply if *I* kept coming into this thread proclaiming how I do not have a "Big Plan"...but you are the one who always brings it up even when I have not.

Personally, I think you were being argumentative in your own way by trying to equate my lack of a "big plan" with me being "between binges". That is a faaaaar stretch, my friend. However you do not seem like the type who would ever admit to being irked on here or moreover even being wrong, so I'll accept that fact and move on....especially since other parts of this thread have been very helpful to me and others.

~"Freethinking"