View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
bigmatt724

my wife and I are working things out and yes we have a relationship sober as far as the friend not really i have only met her once before she is my wifes friend. My wife still drinks but not around me she has her girls nights out she is normal and can drink only a few and knows when to stop we dont really go out to bars unless it is a special occasion but even then it is usually a short stay until i get stronger in my sobriety but out of respect for me she rarely drinks in front of me. but her friend is a different story my wife invited her over for crabs which was the first time i met her and she showed up with a bottle of gin and a 6 pack not tha i care but i found that a little disrespectful especially cuz my wife had told her i was an alcoholic and she got lit too which really pissed me off so no we didnt start out on a good note and it got worse after previous episode but i cant pick my wifes friends that is why they are her friends not mine i just dont understand why i feel so strongly about this it is really eating at me i know i am very dedicated and so is my wife but for some reason i am having a lot of trouble getting over this