View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
lucus86

4 days now

im now on my 4 day of no opiates, i took my last dose which was 15mg of oxy ir, i was doing 60-120mg on a daily basis, using hydrocodone to combat bad withdrawel symptoms when oxy wasnt availible, been doing it for atleast a year and before that it was oxy then hydro back and forth for a year and a half so almost 3 years total on opiates in some form of dosage, mostly high recently.

im doing it for the money aspect, ispend most of my paychecks on the meds cause im only perscribed tramadol for my back pain, and that doens give me justice, thou its hurting me more financially than physically( i Hope) mentally i was happy about everything else, i could do my job with stellar perfomance, i wasnt in pain, and i could sleep at night(which i always had a problem with)but i owe money to my parents and not being able to pay them has started to take the toll on me

if anyone is still watching this thread please chime in, im doing good physically, despite the stomach problems, otherwise im just bored out of my mind