View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful0323

Feeling sad today....

Feeling a little blue today. Its Halloween and I am super excited to take my little ones trick or treating tonight! But it is the first Holiday we will not be spending with AXBF. He called me three time this morning but I did not answer. I was not willing to allow him to ruin my day. Also, he was calling for one of three things: he neededmoney, he needed a ride somewhere or he wanted to come trick or treating with me and the girls (which also is not happening). I am pretty sure he is using again, all the signs are there but I have decided not to have contact with him for now, at least. One day at a time. But feeling sad that we cannot share the joy of watching our 18 month old daughter at her first experience with trick or treating, or our 6 year old's excitment running form house to house, as she does every year! He is losing out big time! But it will probably be a long time before he realizes that, if he ever does. I am just going to try to shove the saddness aside and enjoy the night with my girls.