View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

Does Alochol Drive you Crazy?

Does the sight and appearance of alcohol just plain drive you crazy if you're a family member of close friend of an alcoholic? My daughter is an alocholic, my husband used to drink frequently but he's greatly slowed down since Amber started to drink as heavily as she does because he has trouble doing it.

But early tonight my husband decided to have a beer. It was one can of Coors Light, he wasn't gonna get drunk off he just wanted to drink it. I usually have no problem with that, but tonight was different I just kept staring at it and it made me think of picture I saw of Amber on facebook **** faced drunk, top hanging low boobs hanging out, leaned up on her friend kissing her on the cheek with a coors light in her hand. Then another one of her in a hotub giving a guy a lapdance with a coors light in the background then I thought about all the times I've seen her drunk smelling like beer wondering if it was coors light that got her that messed up. It just brought up all the memories that are realistically still probably occuring of my daughter and alcohol.

So I started crying and grabbed the beer out of my husband's hand dumped it and then went dumped the rest in the garage crying. My husband calmed me down and we talked about it and I'm better now. But I just can't the sight of beer anymore. Does this happen to anyone else