Thread: Self Sabotage?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
whenitrains

Self Sabotage?

My AS twice was going to check into a Rehab center this week that is the best opportunity he has to turn himself around and he somehow managed to screw up his intake twice, so a simple thing such as showing up at the appointed time has become a big drama. The first time was on Thursday. He said the intake coordinator had told him to show up at 10:30 so he went and apparently the intake time is 10:00. He claims she gave him the wrong time. I have accepted lately the fact that he lies a lot so I am not sure. So here we go again on Friday. He shows up on time but had taken a Kolonopin that morning. He has it prescribed for anxiety but not approved for the Rehab Center. So, during intake, they tell him that he is going to have to submit to a urinalysis. He didn't see a problem because he had only taken his prescribed meds, one being Kolonopin. He told them that he had taken one that morning so he was not allowed to enter the center again. He has one more shot on Weds. He says he really wants to go to help him get on his feet but this has become a mission. His sister has already kicked him out of her house so if he doesn't get in, he may find himself on the street. Is this deliberate self sabotage?