View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 02:37 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Cyranoak

This makes me really appreciate my wife...

...she knows I post here and may or may not have read some of my posts. In fact, she's the one that introduced me to SR and occasionally hangs out on the alcoholic side.

I never read her posts, never have, and never want to (Good God the things she could post about me and some of my crazy-ass co-dependent and controlling behavior). I'm fairly sure she rarely reads mine or I imagine I'd have heard from her on some of the things I've said (or there would have been some kind of fallout).

Just like AA and Alanon, our love for one another and our abiding desire to be together precludes any infantile, paranoid, asinine behavior around recovery. On these issues she supports me 100 percent and I do the same. It's The Golden Rule of our recovery as a couple.

Kudos Tuffgirl for doing what you need to do for your recovery.

Cyranoak

P.s. Mrs. Cyranoak would also leave me at the drop of a hat if I were ever to do anything to her this disrespectful and stupid. It really is a whole 'nother level of low. Good ******* God. And, given I don't want to live without her, I'll never go there. This isn't to imply anybody should do the same (which I sometimes imply in my special passive-aggressive way), but is specific to us. Mrs. Cyranoak takes no mess! I love that about her.