View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:57 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

It is important to speak your truth, and let go of the outcome. Because in the end it isn't necessarily the outcome we remember well...its' the way we spoke honestly and truthfully in whatever situation we found ourselves in that matters most.

I came here at a very low point in my life - lost and hurting and completely baffled by what I was experiencing. I have used this place like a daily Al-Anon meeting, because I can't attend meetings everyday and still manage the rest of my life, yet I can sign on here whenever and find words to help comfort and/or inspire me.

I don't expect anonymity and I never thought I was not being watched. But that doesn't stop me from seeking guidance and understanding from the great people I have met here. Sharing my own ES&H helps me process and may help someone else out there dealing with a similar circumstance. For this, I am grateful SR exists.

I am glad he has been reading my posts and my blog. I am not afraid of who I am and my emotions - I feel I have nothing to hide. For as many times as I have come here angry and venting, I have also come here to express hope, love and pride in the man I married. I have meant every single word I typed here.

Don't let this scare any of you away from posting, unless your personal safety is in danger and if so, seek help!

It is an amazing feeling to reach the point of really, really embracing yourself and liking who you are. I couldn't say that last January, but I can say it now and mean it. That's awesome!