Thread: slight victory
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 03:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
December2011

Ann,
You do not sound negative, you make a lot of sense. I have been through this before- I had him move out and he came to my door a mess- he was beat up, dirty, and crying and begging me to let him stay here for just a week to get clean and get away from his drug addicted friends. That week turned into months and months. I know that when he is out of the house the storm will start-- the calls, the begging, the threats. He becomes violent when he doesn't get his way. He has not hit me, but he screams and punches holes in the walls, threatens me, and throws things around the house. I now let him know that the police will be called if he threatens me, or breaks my belongings.

I did make a list of shelters, and treatment centers that would take him with no money. That was great advice. TY

I am just struggling now with feeling sorry for him, and worrying about were he will stay, and that he will be okay.

I wish our relationship as mother and son was normal and we could just do normal things, but that is not happening now.

Thanks, Ann for your great advice. You really know what you are talking about