View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I hear you OTL. The 'good' white man in the disguise of 'Clergyman' also raped the Native Hawaiians.

C&H sugar was started by a Missionary Preacher. The same for Dole pineapple. And oh yes, it was the 'white man' that brought the 'diseases' to the Hawaiians, diseases like syphilis, measles, mumps, chicken pox etc that literally killed so many.

I am embarassed by our educational system that teaches us so little about what came before.
Oh good grief! If our educational system taught the 'truth' about our American History, ........................ that is not politically correct and some of those students might actually decide they wanted to get into politics to change the 'status quo.'

Again, I am grateful you started this thread. It shows how much damage addiction can really do, in how many people including and other than the addicted one it affects.

Love and hugs,

ps: I was looking at the family tree after posting above, and Sitting Bull was the first cousin of my great great grandfather. I guess that makes Sitting Bull my great great uncle, roflmao. Their mothers were sisters. And yes, Sitting Bull is one of the pictures on my 'Founding Fathers' T-shirt, roflmao