View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
msbelle57

Lol!

Originally Posted by LivingLife4Me View Post
STBXAH.....

He has now resorted to transferring his beer from CAN to styofoam cup (32 oz). I saw the quart o beer yesterday. Called him on it. His response?

"I was trying to respect your wishes and not drink beer in front of you."

Oh, what is that in the cup then? Does beer magically transform itself into another liquid when it's transferred from can to another container? Please tell me the secret behind this, I really want to know!

But wait folks! It gets better!

'I am not drinking in front of the kids. But if the kids come here, they don't see beer cans."

We have temporary orders. NO drinking in front of the kids. OIC!!! You don't want the kids to SEE the beer cans, because you will get in trouble!!!

So, since I'm not drinking beer from a beer can, and I'm drinking from a cup then I'm not really drinking.

Yeah, lawyer's back on alert.

What a genius STBXAH is! He's just all kinds of special!! I wish I could be so smart!! Dumber than a bucket of fart, my friend would say.

What other wonderful things do your A's come up with?

Sue

LOl..mine has come up with all kind of dumb as dirt answers. Looks at me like a deer in headlights when he is trying to think of something to say about his drinking. He usually will sit on the patio outside and drink so i don't see him doing it..like that makes it ok DUH! Puts black bags over the cans..so i won't see em..who does he think he is fooling? ONLY HIM! Pitiful if you ask me UGH!