View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
prettygurl

thanks for all of ur guys advice, it really helps, well so far things are going good.its been about probably 3 weeks since he has used, because thats the last time i noticed him weird. the past few days he has been really moody gettin upset over everything, im guessing he was suffering from withdrawal symptoms. he has been really irritable,& it really taking a toll on me emotionally,its not fair for me having him treat me bad because iam still here for him. so til i finally asked whats really bothering you, he said its the coke,he said the other nite @ wrk he felt like he was on it,his body was acting like when he would use,& that he has been moody because his body is asking for it.which i did my research & it says the addiction is mental? idk too much bout it. but we talked about it, & i told him why hadnt he talked to me about it,instead of constantly snapping @ me.he said that since we both have different schedules & have only been seeing each other for like a couple hours a day & thats it, he didnt wanna waste our time together talking about what he was feeling, i told him that its better if he lets it out, & talks to me about it,that way he knows & feels he isnt alone & can talk to me about it. he said its really hard for him & i dont understand, but i kno how hard an addiction can be because i seen my family destroyed over drugs! i told him the only way to quit is cold turkey, not slowly letting go since he just gonna keep using & feeding his addiciton, i told him every day he goes without using is an accomplishment & everyday is gonna get easier. that i am really proud of him for being able to let go & try to get better for himself, & us. any advice on how to ease withdrawal symptoms?