View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
suki44883
RIP Sweet Suki

To be completely honest, I would probably take the sure thing if my circumstances were the same as yours. I really don't mean to rain on your parade, and I wouldn't blame you a bit for taking the second job where you think you'll be happier. My only thoughts about it are you really need money so you don't have to rely on your alcoholic husband, you need to hire a very good attorney to fight for what you know is the right thing where your girls are concerned, you would be able to afford a place of your own until you either sell the house or let him buy you out, financial peace of mind. I know that's dull, but I have to be honest and say what I would do, not what you should do, since you asked. Whichever you choose, I know you'll do fine and you'll figure out a way to get out of this mess with your husband and give your girls the life they and you deserve.

You wouldn't have to stay at that job forever. Once your financial situation was better, you could put out feelers for a job you might enjoy more. I guess I've just never been much of a risk-taker.