View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 09:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
sooners
Oxy Fighter

Kind of hard to write a paper on the toilet LOL. I think my bowls have broken lose, I haven't used the washroom in over three week until I started getting off. My anxiety and panic attacks are at their worst in the morning, it is almost like I can not wake up for hours after getting up. I just got up at 12:52 p.m. I asked my wife to wake me at 9:00 a.m. so I could go in and talk to my pharmacist, he does consultations where as it take a week or more to get into my doctor. I thought he might has some suggestions on what I could take to help me get through this. I found a note on the table saying "I tried to wake you up and you just kept telling me "yeah' "yeah' and wouldn't get up. I just called her and she is on her way back home to pick me up. I really don't know how I am going to write this paper today, hopefully the day will get a little easier at some point. Thank you for being a friend and for your support and don't feel bad about being an older student LOL I am 40 and even have had kids come up to me and ask me if I was professor so and so LOL.

Blessings,