View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 06:13 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Gracey

Well, I did decide to keep myself busy lastnight till I had to go home and pick up my daugher for drivers training......I pretty much pulled in the driveway and tooted.....

When I arrived home finally I was happy to find that he was napping..........I wasnt happy Bree was with him.........I dont like it when she naps at 4:00 in the afternoon..............it throws my schedule off........when she sleeps till 7:00 how am I suppose to get her back down at 8:30 for school..........Oh, well I took advantage of the situation............I cut the grass, took the garbage out.....made the kids something to eat, washed the dishes, took Ashley to drivers ed and then picked her up.......he finally comes tumbling down the stairs around...........9:30...........graces me with his presence for about 10 minutes.........gives me the pictures that came in.....(he ordered me some apple pictures about one month ago) Which was nice......he stays downstairs long enough for me to open them.............I told him how much I appreciated that he thought of me, that was really kind of him......thank you..........and the next thing I knew he was back up the stairs.......didnt say goodnight, nothing boom thats it......So I said fine again........and I watched animal planet............slept on the couch........comet follows me everywhere I go and of course he wasnt crated lastnight...he was a good boy and just slept on the floor next to me............(he didnt get into trouble)

that whole expecting and hoping thing really gets you stuck sometimes................and throw a little resentment in there and WOW...............

I am fine this morning...........I am not going to answer the phone this morning at work........he calls me everyday at 9:30 during his break.............I am putting my phone on make busy...........he wants to catch up......or thank me for taking the garbage out........and cutting the grass...........but I am finding it hard to say your welcome nicely.......