Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
breakingglass

i dont know why i covered for him...i paniced. i guess i still had some of the "enabler" left in me? i am kicking my ass right now over that. also never realized i was an enabler until i came on here. and i thank all of you for making me see that. so much has seeped out of the woodword with his family. turns out that his mother is a great cause of his behavoir. she has coddled him and his 3 brothers all thier lives. and she was aware of them all having some kind of mental issue and did nothing about it but "take care of them".....

my feet are securly planted right now. i do not intend to entertain the idea of moving back. but if he goes into rehab i will go home if only to take care of the animals. i will only think of me. and believe me, the dog is fine. she jumped on the counter and ate my dinner! so he threw her out the door and shusshed her down the stairs of our back porch..(two stairs total!) (guess i wanted to really make him look bad!) he loves that animal more than me.

i love the dog too but i can't worry about her right now. i have to take care of me for a change. sorry if that offends any animals lovers here. but like i said, he loves the dog and its bad enough i left, i couldn't take her away too.