Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
breakingglass

Finally!

well i did it....i finally did it! i left him my AH went absoltely beserk the other night, weilding a meat clever at me, punching holes in the bedroom door, breaking dishes, kicking the dog, and mouthing some of the most disgusting obscenities i've ever heard. i called the police. unfortunatly i covered his butt and they left without incident but expressed that if they had to return, it would get ugly. however, i then called a couple of friends who came over, packed me up and i'm now gone from that house! i can't tell you how difficult it was and how liberated i feel. nobody will ever talk to me, or treat me that way ever again. of course now he is crying and sad and i'd be lying if i said it didnt' break my heart but i told him i am not coming home and if there is even a slight chance of it it would only be if he goes to rehab and not just for 5 days again, but for at least a month +...... i have such a wonderful supportive circle of frineds and family and i surly feeled blessed. i may even go to chruch on sunday!