Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

wellnowwhat- thanks for your post-- you said much more clearly what i was trying to say in one of my posts... i don't want to discount that d6 may be very upset/stressed out but i also don't want to pin everything on alcoholism and ah when it may be something like what you describe. they don't see him daily (they did for a while but not lately) and she just started at a new school and is struggling with making friends and has been cooped up inside for nearly a week bc of torrential rain... so, all things considered there are many possible reasons for her to be hyped up.

i guess i just worry that i've screwed the girls up bc of staying with ah so long and lately i seem to attribute everything "off" that occurs to my choice to stay longer than was healthy.

i seem to be on a cycle of fearing i've screwed the girls up, fearing they are upset by their dad, telling myself i'm imagining it all and then starting all over.

i really really do appreciate your perspective bc it helps to hear that there are very innocuous reasons that kids might get wound up just like there are serious reasons that they do. and in d6's case it might well be a combination of the two.

thanks so much!