Old 10-04-2011, 07:58 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Felixa

I understand where everyone is coming from, and I am not making excuses to continue drinking. It is reassurance for myself of what I have done the past 4 months. I believe a lot of you aren't understanding my situation. I have been on seasonique for 6 months. This birth control gives you 3 cycles a year. I had no acknowledgement I was pregnant until mid week 16 and moat certainly did not to expect to be that far along! I am to go months without a cycle so I thought nothing of it so all of my past drinking was unintentional!! I did not know or I wouldn't have kept drinking. I did slip twice after the fact as I was in complete and utter denial! That is until I had my first ultrasound and saw my princess, heard her heart and saw her move around and suck her thumb. That is when reality set in and I haven't touched a drink since then. The most I have done is a non alcoholic beer once in a blue.moon. but I am telling u I'm done. I'm not here to condone my drinking or ask for you all to tell me its ok. I'm here to share my story, and tell u despite all this my disease will not overpower. me!