Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Today Is All I Have

Please Please Please get yourself to a woman's meeting AA in your area. Make it A-1 priority in your next day. If you can't find a womans meeting get to any meeting and just say Hi-I am ___________ an alcoholic. Someone will reach out to you. Never mind if you think they are dwebs or weird, just do it. Please you can do this, it's free and waiting for you. You are an alcoholic with a biological physical intolerance to any form of booze intake. You are pregnant. You cant drink.
The best people to help you are people like you who have Recovered. They know more than therapy how to help you. Just one day today, tommorow do not drink under any circumstances. But get to AA. If you hate it go to another meeting. The mind plays the worst tricks and convinces you of things you want to belive but this is no time to rely on your self. You have to do this. If therapy finally happens this will still be important for you to stop drinking. Please it is basically free and there are meetings everywhere.