View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:38 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
DarkDays

Well its over 24 hours since I had my last Glass of wine, I have to do this I do not want to waste any more time with alcohol. Most of Family know I like a drink but do not how bad it had become with me, know one new about my secret drinking although the Mrs has found a few empty bottles which I had hidden and forgot to get rid of the evidence, I remember we had a big row about it and I promised it would never happen again, that was 3 years ago,so awful the lies and my absurd ways of smuggling drink into the house and the excuses i have been making to pop out at 10pm at night, truly sad.

Yes Cravings today, nothing bad but I know from many attempts to stop before that the early days are ok for me, its a week plus from now when I feel real good that the real voices will start in my head. But I am working AVRT real hard and am going to be ready, I have to escape now, if i do not it may be years before I ever have the motivation as I do now, not too sure how bad the damage of 30 years drinking has done to my insides, but I have a chance now to end the abuse, I must take it.