Old 10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
  # 436 (permalink)  
Terminally Unique

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by AprilMay1895 View Post
So yes, morally it's not fair to my parents because they're doing and have done everything they can to help me make it in life and I've been doing nothing to help me make it in life...I've been working against their efforts really. They're willing to pay for my college, help me live in a nice home, give me emotional support, help me when I need it financially and I wasn't even willing to give up the one thing that would lessen my need for all of that help in the first place. Yikes, I do qualify as a drunk ******* after all.
That's good, April. You recognize what your Beast really is, a ruthless parasite that will feed not only on you, but on your parents as well. It will destroy your life, and then when there is nothing left, it will go on to destroy theirs.

You view your parents as caring and concerned, but how does your Beast view your parents? I bet it views them as suckers to be taken advantage of. Spend some time shifting back and forth, looking at those you love from your eyes, and from the eyes of your Beast.

Your parents tried to protect you from the dangers of this world. Now it is time for you to protect them from the Trojan Beast that has invaded their family and threatens to destroy it. Remember, the day will come when you may have to provide for them, just as they did for you.