View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MrSilver

Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
My name is alaina and i have a little over 30 days sober. I did have 7 months sober and went back out.

I have been trying out different meetings closer to home and i walked into one that i had been to about 3 times before and i was 1 min late. I walked in and this a**hole looked up at me and said "i ******* hate that ****" ..as he said that the guy across from him attempted to settle him down. I went to the back and sat down praying that i would not leave the meeting because of one "sick" person. I got too teary eyed and left. Feelings hurt i left ranting and raving in the parking lot to a friend of mine. I called my sponsor and we will be going back tomorrow together. For the time being i just needed to cool off. THIS ISNT GOOD FOR ME. I USED to get mad at people in meetings and leave then not go back for weeks. This happened last night...im still a little bitter but im praying and talking to others
There will always be rude people. In those settings I would hope they would shut the hell up about it because it is not helping anyone to behave that way. IDK anything about AA, so I can't be much help on that. Hopefully you don't have to deal with it again. If you do though, stand up and fight back. Don't live your life for the a**holes out there.