View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:23 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

My latest post (not that my words express this well) was more of an exagerrated eye roll at myself like "how am I not seeing this still?". More annoyance that I still have these knee jerk let me be your mommy reactions than slamming myself... But I do absolutely judge myself harshly at times, though I think I am getting a lot better at it.

I spent the morning with my BFF today-- she happened to come by bc she had the day off and we talked about how bright, intelligent, formerly self assured women that we are get ourselves entrapped and snarled in these dysfunctional marriages and by the mornings end we had all sorts of plans for our new single lives (most ideas not realistic, but fun to think about nonetheless and we sort of reminded one another that we really are the bright, attractive, intelligent, strong women we've sort of forgotten we were). She and I think that we ought to just have our AH's move together and she and I and the kids will all live together happily ever after (her kids are my kids' ages and are all bff's too).

Thank god for good friends (and SR!!!)