Old 09-25-2011, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blwninthewind

How can I tell the difference between normal people stuff and Alcoholic stuff?

I'm frustrated.

My RAH won't listen to ANYTHING I say. He claims he does but he doesn't.

today...
He has a meeting that he commited to attend.
So 3 hours before he has to leave he decides...gee it's a good time to mow, edge and blow the lawn.

then he's running late to get ready...
and has already commited to make something (food wise) for the mtg so he's rushed and puts together his potluck item...nothing super crazy hard or anything..but the whole time I'm getting subtle signals he wants me to do it...

My feelings are very much...your commitment you do it.

He jumps in the shower...very short on time and asks me to take his stuff out of the oven. I go in and discover he A: didn't set it for teh right temp. B: he didn't set it for the right time C: they are burning on the bottom but not cooking on the top....because he's got two cookie sheets in the oven and the air can't circulate.

I go tell him I'm taking them out. He's irritated. Running late and says throw them in the fridge and he'll deal with them later. He's leaves all mad that I couldn't somehow 'fix' his problem for him.

OMG...really!!!!!

so I just flipped them and put them back in the oven covered w/ foil...ONE pan at a time...and they are fine. But why is it MY fault he screwed up and is his blaming me part of a normal man thing or a "A" man thing.