View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:04 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
skippernlilg
Skipper

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
This is going to be a long term thing with him I think. He's going to play the "okay so I planned badly and didn't communicate, but you shouldn't punish the girls by not having them spend time with me bc of it" card...

And a part of me agrees. I don't know that a court is going to agree with me that his behaving in a respectful manner and responding timely to visitation issues is more important that the time he would spend with the girls. I feel like he's going to wind up able to screw with me like this and have it legally sanctioned...

Anyone experience your xA behaving this way where the kids were concerned and visits etc... and have a court say that the A had to communicate in a timely manner or tough luck?

I don't want to punish the girls, but living like this-- on my toes, jumping when he said jump and everything having to be about his time line is how I lived in our marriage. I can't deal with it now.
So, what would've kept him from coming to the doc appt. and picking up D6 while you were dealing with D3's appt?

HE did not come up with that idea, did he?

Well, I don't see how his ineptitude turns into YOU punishing your girls...?

It does not add up.

You gave him the plan. It was a reasonable plan. He made choices that prevented him from spending time with a daughter. His bad.

Document it. Save your doc receipts/time stamps/etc.