View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
No, he isn't right. He's doing what he always does...accusing you of alienating him from the girls when you are doing nothing of the kind. In fact, it appears that you go out of your way to accommodate him, which is much more than I would do, under the circumstances. He needs to realize that this is NOT about him, it is about the girls and their well-being. He seems to think the world revolves around him and doesn't like it much when reality slaps him across the face. Oh well, too bad for him.
Yeah, you know what I realized just this second. This all was created bc I tried to be nice and say "hey do you want extra time with D6?". Part of why I offered it is bc I thought if I didn't, he'd probably accuse me of being selfish for not doing so. But I do it and I still am to blame.

He is a selfish, self centered jerk and he is manipulative as anything and I have no doubt he will paint himself in court as the sad father who simply asked when the appt was and will fail to neglect that he didn't mention for 4 hours that he was 1 mile away-- preferring instead for me to think he was 30 min away and thus most of the reason why I ignored his text inquiring about the time since I figured he'd have no time to get here in time anyway.

He really doesn't understand that this b.s. game of withholding information (something he accuses me of constantly) makes life far more complicated than it needs to be. He lies about drinking but with everything else it's always varying degrees of omiting information and then claiming that I try to micro manage and want every last detail of his life when I tell him that his failure to communicate causes problems.

What he wants is for me to ask him things, wait until he's good and ready to answer and make sure that I can accomodate whatever his answer is even if it's at the 11th hour. Utter selfishness. But when he's ranting about how it's my fault it all sounds so believable and I have a lot of fear that he'll convince a judge of this too.