Thread: Really fed up
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:32 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Okay, so it's a new day and I'm just wondering if others have gone through the roller coaster of feeling "okay I've got a handle on this... I'm okay" and then back to "oh crap I'm scared/freaking out" in the course of a day.... I feel like I'm crazy.

I woke up panic stricken this morning thinking about all the what if's- trying to predict the future- worrying about the fact that subbing isn't income that will sustain me all year long- worrying about " what if he doesn't set things up with HR like he said? " and now sitting here freaking out bc I haven't heard from the principal yet today as he said I should expect.

I KNOW I'm being nuts. I know it. So why can't I turn my brain off?!

I have so many things to sort through I guess... My inability to stop worrying is a HUGE problem.

I should also add that my D's have been waking up multiple times a night for the past week, crawling in to bed with me, having nightmares, crying, missing Daddy etc... Ever since his antics last Thurs at the back to school picnic they've been a mess and I'm kind of reaching my breaking point of no sleep, cranky kids, angry at Mom bc I'm the one here etc..

Deep breath.... I'm going to go back and read yesterday's post. I still feel grateful for the path this latest job search took, I am still pursuing the subbing path... I'm just worried that now that I feel I have a grasp on something, something will go wrong and I'll be back to square one.

How do I go from feeling calm and focussed to being a stress case again overnight?

Is this normal? (I'm guessing no).

Ugh. I'm even frustrated with me-- I can't imagine how others listening to this must feel! I'm making myself mental with my flip flopping emotions!