Old 09-21-2011, 01:19 PM
  # 447 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hi Gneiss, glad nobody was hurt. Oil wells and refineries and the like have always scared me, just the smelly, industrial feel of them, and the almost low-tech/sci-fi look. Makes me want an all solar powered car, when this becomes a reality! No more buying gas

Shock, hi there. Yeah, the job is not bad, just not enough money after all the deductions, furluog days, and 4 years of pay freezes, with increasing deductions...so each year, I make less. But other than that, it is not bad! Still, hoping to move on, and get my masters in psych, and a counseling licence.

Looks like we are about to buy a 1999 Toyota Corolla, 89k miles, in a few moments, here. Have the inspection, mechanic looked it over, went to the credit union...now the owner just has to dig out the title from his files...he lives two floors down, in the same building, oddly enough.

I can not wait to be driving again...this car seems a lot more fancy than my last one. AC works, even has a CD player, and the acceleration is a lot better than my last one!

Tomorrow, the dreaded MVA...wish me luck!

Still sober, here, day 60-something.