View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:11 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
halvsie

My xabf got pissed at me because he heard the neighbor's lawn mower at 11am. He thought I was mowing the lawn on purpose to wake him up. I think I wasn't even home when he thought this. He said just kept tossing and turning because "I" was keeping him from sleeping his required 22 hours a day (I jest), and he wasn't gonna "let you win" by getting him out of bed. When I told him I wasn't home and it must've been the neighbor, he just changed the subject.

Me using a hairdryer in the bedroom at 10am was another point of contention for him. I was using the hairdryer in the bedroom, where HE was sleeping because I was mad at him. He said he could tell I was mad at him from how the hairdryer sounded. Huh? Wtf?

Another time I was just trying to talk to him about something but the tv was on Dr. Phil. The family on the show was having a heated debate about something but he took their intensity and projected it into our conversation. He said he could tell I was mad at him because of the tone of voice on the tv. What the hell is that? All alcohol induced, I'm sure.