Old 09-20-2011, 01:16 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hi Louisa, and welcome!

I'll have to see if we have that title here at the library...I happen to work at a university library, of all places. Which is fairly pleasant, though has its plusses and minses; I often feel it sounds better then it actually is. At least as a library assistant, a staff member, and not faculty.

~

Well, the 60 mark passed, and feeling OK, though today I woke up and feel slightly feverish...hopefully this goes away on its own, and it stays slow at work. I think the stress of the car/$$$ situation has been taking its toll, and the long days of commuting/work, 14 hour days, all told, between work, and getting there, and just not much time to relax, what with other issues needing to be addressed. I sure hope the car we are looking at checks out OK in the inspection; this will take a huge load of stress off me, and give me back 2 hours a day lost in waiting for buses and trains.

But I am happy not to wake up hungover anymore, this mild feeling of feverishness and being run-down is a reminder of how truely awful some of those hangovers could be!

Hope all are well,

H. Pup