View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 08:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

A week of peace...

I am glad today is Friday - its been a week of roller-coaster emotions. Some moments, I feel that shocking realization of loss. Other moments, I am drowning in feelings of anger and disgust. And others, I am celebrating a week of peace.

Thank goodness for my program - I can experience those moments, feel them, put them aside, and move on rationally. I am no longer crushed by my own emotions.

I did get an email mid-week...more of the same...trying to get me to engage. I ignored it. I am no longer interested in contact in any way, shape, or form. This time around, I feel its better to be peaceful than right and justified. I feel no need to argue, defend, or reason. I honestly can say today that I have nothing left to say about my marriage - it has all been said and I am tired of hearing myself talk!

I know its not over...there will be more attempts at contact...and I am glad for my resolve! Thank you, SR friends, for the lessons learned. The only person who can stop the insanity in my life is ME.

Happy Friday, all!
~T