Thread: Really fed up
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Really fed up

Among the many things that bother me a LOT that AH says are:

1) Tell me what you're doing to work on you because I haven't seen any positiive changes

2) You're talking too much, too fast, too slow, too quiet, too loud, too little. * and no matter how I bring a topic up or how I say it it is always always wrong.

3) You badmouth me to the girls and I can prove it (then proceeds to tell me that using the word alcoholic in front of them is badmouthing)

4) Justifying lying by saying that it was ONLY a few beers, they ONLY cost x amount, and that lying about little things isn't a big deal and I need to get over it

I am sure there are more...

Tonight in the process of trying to have a conversation about visitation schedules he managed to turn it into telling me how awful I am.

He attacked me in front of our D's on Sunday night and all he seems capable of remembering is that I kicked him (to get him away from me) and cried. Is he serious? It's really a sign of rapidly progressing illness that he is as f'ed in the head as he is. He doesn't seem to recall his behavior but he could tell you in detail every thing I've ever done to him that he is angry about.

I didn't react to any of this tonight but it's gnawing at me and bothering me so I'm typing here...