View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:20 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
mefirst

Intersting that you mention tipping point as I reached mine recently. It has been a long time coming. My AH and I have just celebrated our 4th anniversary and then the following weekend a few days later is when the most recent downward spiral happened.

Several things led up to my tipping point but I think one thing stands out at this very moment. He was ranting about how he never loved me and he wants a divorce and he sold his ring and on and on but I was not giving in I spoke in a normal tone and shook my head. Then he saw something about NYC on TV and he went from asking for a divorce to he needs to spend more time with our family and he doesn't want a divoce. I just had to leave at that point because I thought the whole things was pathetic.

I sadly don't think we can save our marriage at this point. I love love love what you said about it not being for nothing though. I think that is why I am having a hard time deciding what I really want. He really is such a good guy and he and I were so in love once upon a time. It is just so sad this process. Once thing I do know for sure though. I don't want to live like this anymore. I can't do it to me, I can't do it to my girls.