View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FLsunshine

It's just Stuff but Dang...

It's been two months since RAH moved out and we have had no contact in several weeks. Things have been not perfect but i'm rolling with what life gives me.. a bit tricky since i don't have family in FL to lean on.. I do miss the "safety" net of a male figure in the home but like others have said how much was he actually "involved" in when he was here.
BUT.. it seems like every so often i still get reminders of how he felt about me..

For example: my car is not running right.. so i decided to take a look at it. I found my haynes manual and guess what? he took EVERY single tool in the house. He has tubs and tubs full of tools but he took MY toolbox, socket set and voltage meter..

...went to check the internal temp of my pork tenderloin.. BOTH meat thermometers were gone..
so much for dessert.. my ice cream scoop is gone...

I get it now he didn't like me very much even in recovery but what about treating me like a good ole plain "HUMAN"..

i get stuck on the "principle" of it all.. and the thought of i couldn't treat a stranger or enemy like he has treated me.. but he is he and I am Me..