View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:40 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Symmetry

Originally Posted by HuskyPup View Post

I would really like to construct one of these tanks, one day. As it is, I use other means for sensory deprivation, and this helps me meditate, as the noise and sirens and such in the city make me rather jittery, often.
I live in a noisy city as well. In deep mediation I feel "noises" as colorful vibrations of the universe. Meditation is where I realize I am all with one. In order to wake up from this reality we must all realize this at the same time. That we are one. This is the message I received in meditation yesterday. The guidance received from our higher power are gentle nudges in an attempt to wake us up.

I have visions and hear voices of the Devine in every meditation. I feel so peaceful as I am cradled by the universe.

My husband has not had these experiences and wonders if he ever will. Many of us need a teacher or even a CD for guided visualization. It takes time to get to know the mind and to become familiar with it. Very often it would take meza very long time to relax while I simultaneously thanked and dismissed every thought that approached me. These days, I know right where to go and how to get there. It took time and practice.