View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:01 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
veryregretful

My STBXAH has been threatening me to send to jail for a felony for spending money from our joint account. That I would spend 2 to 5 years in prison. There is another thread about that. Yesterday was the day he said he was going to the police department and courthouse to press charges. Of course he didn't.

Then I came home from work and noticed on the wall where I wedding picture was hanging, He took it down over a month ago and told me he threw it away, it was back up on the wall! Today when I get home I'm going to take it down and nail it on the wall in the basement where he is living.

I'm making sure he doesn't see that sometimes I am bothered by his texts. After yesterday he didn't see a reaction from me so I think he is thinking maybe if he puts the picture back up then I will try and work things out. NOT!!!

My STBXAH is definately a Jekyll and Hyde.

I mentioned the threats about the sending me to jail in this quackers thread because someone mentioned it is a good quacker!! Quack Quack Quack

Sometimes when he used to start saying crap I would sing a song out of Quack Quack Quack. He had no clue.