View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
veryregretful

I've been married 20 years to a AH. He is now STBXAH. All the verbal abuse I received and the lies, etc. I beginning to realize I may have PSTD.

Anyway, yesterday I got an email from my boss because i didn't finish some work on time. She basically yelled at me. I stared at this email for a few minutes. I took it as verbal abuse. Then I sat there and thought about it. Of course she was mad because I didn't do something that had to be finished. I don't think she should have wrote the email that way. But it was for something I did. Not like my AH would yell and say things to me that there was no reason for.

I had to step back and see where she was coming from. She probably got spoken too because I didn't finish what I had to do. She had to send it anyway. I understand.

I, too, am looking at myself and see how I react to different people and what they say. I still feel I am not worthy of friendship and such sometimes. But more often then not I am. I have a few great friends who do not judge and I love them dearly!!

Verbal abuse I think is really bad on us. It wears you down. I had a bad day yesterday cuz of STBXAH telling me he was going to police department to press charges. I was doing so good until yesterday.

I went to bed last night and was thinking tomorrow is a new day. And today I fell great!!

Thanks for letting me share