View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 12:22 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Shakur T.
Truth is the only lasting joy

Originally Posted by Mai
Hey Shakur,

What do you mean "When I used, didn't make a difference how I was doing it, I felt a strong desire to have orgasam (s)... There is something about coke that makes one horny, at least for awhile..." To what extent and how far would you go or let someone go on you?
Peace,
Never thought about it before...I can remember times when the drug had me very horny and no one was around so, I...well you know .
My doc was speedballs (at least that's what I said) and in the end sex just wasn't that important. Only DRUGS!!!

My point is that I am not sure if I had/have a sexual addiction. I KNOW I have a drug addiction. I believe that I work on my disease a day at a time through the living of 12/12.

As addicts we reach a point where contentment and fulfillment are impossible (one is too many...). People, places and things become ways in which we try to validate our existence and an inside problem can not be fixec with an outside solution (sex, drugs, etc.)...Just my 2 cents.

Sorry if I got off topic, rambled, whatever. I just got my computer fixed at work and I'm taking advantage of that.
Peace