View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BeProactive

How to stop stbxah from coming home

stbxah does not respect boundaries - he pushes and pushes and pushes, that is his personality. I refused to tell him my home address for a long time, he somehow found out. My mom came home to help, a week ago. When I was at work and kids were at school, stbxah knocked on the door and met with mom (she opened the door without suspecting it could be him). When I learnt of the visit, I told him not to come home like that ever again. Today, I was supposed to drop the kids off at his place for visitation. He calls me late afternoon, when I was at work and says since it's visitation day, why dont we all go for dinner. I refused and said I was tired from working late last night and wanted to take it easy in the evening and was not upto going out. I said that I would drop off the kids at his place and maybe we could do dinner next time. He tried to insist and I refused. According to our temporary visitation schedule, he is not supposed to drive with the kids and he is not supposed to drink 4hrs before and during the visit. So, I start from work and am almost home, when I receive a call from my 10 year old saying that stbxah is at home and that he wants to take them (the kids) out for dinner. I said no, please wait till I come home - I am almost there. I reach home, stbxah is sitting on the couch chatting with the kids (and mom). I ask the kids and my mom to go into another room and then ask stbxah what the h** he is doing at home when I repeatedly told him not to come home..I asked him to leave and he left. I dropped the kids off later for the visitation. I told him again when I went to pick up the kids that he should not be coming home unannouced like that..

Now, my question is, what are my options if he tries to come home unannounced like this again? I am especially concerned about the times when I won't be home. The kids come home from school (my ex babysitter picks them up from school and drops them home) and my mom and my kids are alone at home till I come back from work at around 6ish..What should I do? What can my mom do?

He has never been physically violent but this behaviour is starting to seem creepy and stalkerish to me. He has been trying to convince me to stop the divorce proceedings and I have been refusing..

Thanks.