View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:24 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Symmetry

Originally Posted by saphira View Post
My husband is a lot like you. He is a manager at a liquor store and his favorite part of the job is buying beer for the store. He is into all those good quality high-end types of beer. He has always been really cautious with it. He rarely has more than one, and even then only drinks one or two times a month. That means one to two beers a month. He is mainly cautious because he has seen first-hand (with me) how things can spiral out of control.

I agree with those above who said why not just lay off for awhile. Nobody can tell you if you truly have a problem except you, but whether or not you have the ability to stop for a month or two should tell you a lot. Best of luck to you!
Absolutely. Much like eating good expensive chocolate. A whole bare once or twice a month. What if I ate 6 chocoalte bars a day? I realized that I had a problem when I could not enjoy those lovely craft beers like your husband. Since quitting, I just don't care about the art of beer anymore. I've taken up new hobbies.