View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MesoFreak

Originally Posted by ACT10Npack View Post
It's really up to you if you feel like quitting. Just asking yourself if you have a problem with alcohol. Getting drunk in college has become a new thing these days but your body will crave it more and more over time. It's something that you should not abuse. Getting drunk alone are signs that your having problems with alcohol. If you can't have a few beers at a time and you need to get drunk a few times a month then it means that you have a problem with alcohol.

Better off not drinking and your will be better. Don't worry what people think about you. Most people respect other that don't drink. It's something that is hard for a lot to do

Question, how long have you been drinking and do you suffer with depression and do you take meds for it?
I am now 27 years old, I began drinking at 14. I am (not diagnosed) chronically depressed. Meaning it seems I am depressed about something or another which seems to me like its most of the time. I don't take pills for it because I don't have medical insurance to see a doctor about my depression.