Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  
changeschoices

Quacking from the AXBF:

"I binged because I hated living in the house that you co-own with your ex. If we had a place that was truly ours, I wouldn't have been so upset and relapsed." (He is now living alone in his own apartment...and drinking.)

"I'm breaking up with you because I need focus on my recovery and you add too much stress to my life." (We have now been apart for two months, he's stressed out, he quit AA...and he's drinking.)

"Once I get a new job in my field, I will feel good about myself again and not drink." (He's got a new job in his field...and he's drinking.)

"My commute is so stressful that I had to drink last night." (His commute is stressful because he has no license due to DUI, and he deals with it...by drinking.)

"I have to distance myself from my family because they drive me crazy and I find it hard to be with them without drinking." (So this weekend, he makes plans to hang out with his brother both yesterday and today, and called me last night to cancel our dinner plans because he was at his brother's...drinking.)